• Mask-wearing is suggested for all attendees, but is deemed a personal choice.
• There will no longer be a notice in the theatre requesting mask-wearing in the auditorium.
• Disposable masks will be available for anyone who asks.
• Vaccine status will not be checked.
• Hand sanitizer will continue to be available to encourage hygiene.
• Take extra care to avoid close contact with anyone who is at higher risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19.
• Backstage, all members should take appropriate precautions to reduce infection risk, e.g. all doors in the basement to the yard can be left open during productions to facilitate better ventilation.
MADS also recommends, as per UK government guidance from April 2022, that all members and patrons should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and either:
• you have a high temperature,
• you do not feel well enough to go to work or do your normal activities.